The toddler curriculum is focused on cognitive development. Through play, exploration and discovery, each child is introduced to the wonderful world of learning in a warm and nurturing environment. Children are introduced to basic concepts like problem-solving, sounds and cause and effect, while also developing social skills through individual interaction and group play.
For the 2018-19 school year, Toddlers will be grouped as follows:
- Young Toddlers must be 12-17 months by September 1, 2018
- Older Toddlers must be 18-23 months by September 1, 2018
- These classes have two experienced lead teachers.
- Classes meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Children in this class receive music instruction on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- **** Young and Older Toddler classes MAY be combined if necessary due to enrollment.